Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thankful For You


I am trying not to skip ahead of the awesome Autumn Season that we are entering. It's my favorite time of the year, and we have this amazing new French Foliage Set in the Holiday Mini. But I have actually started my Holiday Card Classes, so I have been stamping holiday cards already.

But today is a gorgeous day, and I am in my stamp room getting prepped for upcoming workshops. I just love this French Foliage set. It looks great no matter what you do with it.
Here is a card we are making at a workshop this weekend:



The Card Base is Early Espresso. There is a 4" x 3" layer of Cajun Craze on the front, and I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder on it. I wanted to give some texture to this card, and the embossing folders are such an easy way to do just that.

The leaves are stamped in Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Old Olive The splatters (which I love) are stamped in Early Espresso. There is a double wrap of Linen Thread tied in a bow around the leaves.

The greeting is from the Grateful Greeting Stamp Set, and is stamped in Cajun Craze. It was punched out with the Large Oval Punch, and layered on a Scallop Oval that was punched from Early Espresso.

I hope the guests attending my workshop will enjoy making this card. I had a blast designing it!

It's so beautiful out today...I hope you are having a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment