Monday, September 6, 2010

Awesome Halloween Card!


I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was participating in a demonstrator swap for the Holiday Mini Catalog. Well, I sent my cards off to the hostess of the swap, and I got back an awesome assortment of cards! WOW! I was amazed at the talent of the group of ladies that participated! I will be selecting some of the swaps to share with you over the next few weeks.

This first one is totally over the top! I can't imaging the work that went into this one! Kudos to Barbara Pirk, a fellow demonstrator who is the creator behind this beauty.

Check it out:


This is using the stamp set Dark and Dreary. It's an accordion fold card of sorts. I photographed it on an angle so that you could get a good view of the folds. She did heat embossing on the owl and raven and the Happy Halloween on the back panel. She then sponged ink over it, to create the spooky colors behind the embossing. The designer paper she used is in the main catalog, and it is called Wicked Fun. It's awesome paper!

Now, don't ask me how to make this (yet!). I am on a mission to figure it out, so bear with me.
LOL.

I hope you all had a great Labor Day Weekend. What amazing weather we had here on the East Coast! I hope wherever you are, you had great weather too!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment