Saturday, September 4, 2010

Another clever use for that Owl Punch...


Oh my goodness....

I am having such FUN with this punch! Who knew you could make so many awesome cards with it?

Here is the latest....adorable, and perfect for Halloween!



I used the Owl Punch to make these cute little ghosts! It's the owl upside down and with the feet snipped off. Cute, eh? I just love this card. :0)

The pumpkin is the Wide Oval Punch - 3 of them punched out of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. I sponged the edges with Soft Suede Cardstock. The leaves were punched out of Old Olive using the XL Bird Punch (it's also got a branch on it). The stem is just a small piece of Crumb Cake that I free hand cut, and sponged. The background uses the new Spider Web Embossing folder found in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Easy Peasy, and super cute!

Hope you are having a great weekend! We are off to go Apple Picking! I love this time of year, and the weather today is perfect!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment