Saturday, September 25, 2010

Halloween Tubes

Ok, now...how CUTE are these? VERY!
I can't take credit for these. These adorable goodie tubes were made by none other than Shelli Gardner, the Co-Founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!


There are lots of fun new products on here...like the new bat punch, and the new Halloween Paper from the Catalog. I love the black waffle paper coming out of the top of the tube...and the Raven Black Lace she used for the handle. Those items can be found in the new Holiday Mini Catalog.

Who would have thought you could make such cute decorations from an empty TP tube? LOL.
I will be saving mine now so I can make these cute decorations, and fill them with yummy treats for Jacob's classmates.

Sorry for the short post today. We are having a whirlwind weekend! Today was Jacob's birthday party with his friends. We had 18 kids here, and some siblings too. We rented the backyard movie theatre (from my pal Ray at One Tent Co. here in Farmington). It was awesome, and the weather was perfect.

We had pizza, then a pinata, then cake and presents, and then the movie and popcorn (we rented the popcorn machine too!). The kids were WILD...too much sugar. I think next time I would omit the pinata. LOL. But then they did settle down, and watched the movie. We bought them all glow sticks (hoop earrings for the girls).

Jacob had a GREAT time. He has been anxiously waiting for this day all month. We had a special cake made for him (he is a Star Wars freak!) by my friend Terri Brophy over at Silver City Cakes . I asked her to make a Boba Fett cake - and did she ever. It was amazing and Jacob LOVED it. Not only was it amazing to look at...but super delicious! The cake was a surprise, and the smile on his face was priceless. I am too tired to off load the pictures in my camera at the moment but I will share next week.

If you need a cake, give Terri a call at Silver City. She does amazing work and her cakes are so yummy!

Off to bed...tomorrow is the Unionville Festival in town, and I will be there! Come stop by my Scentsy booth and say hello and enter my drawing for a free warmer and wax!

Have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment