Saturday, September 4, 2010

September Warmer of the Month - Montpellier


As many of your know, I also am a Scentsy Consultant. What?
You don't know what Scentsy is?
Well, let me tell you!

Scentsy is a SAFE alternative to traditional candles. These beautiful warmers release delicious, intoxicating scents into the air by warming the wax with a low watt light bulb! Ingenious!

If you have small children, or if you are just so busy and forget to blow out the candles (we've all done that) then you owe it to yourself and your family to consider a SAFER way.
On average there are over 18,000 house fires every year from Candles alone! WOW!
No soot, no black walls, no mess, no flame. But all the yummy benefits....like the delicious scents!

Every month we have a Warmer of the Month that is 10% OFF, and a coordinating scent.
Autumn is my MOST favorite season of the year, and I am in LOVE with this months warmer.


Isn't that beautiful? I can't wait to get mine!

And don't forget the coordinating Scent:

Maple Butter Scentsy Bar

Lightly sweetened Vermont maple syrup swirled with whipped butter, earthy pumpkin and warm, autumnal spices.


Ok, can I just say YUM? I am drooling on my keyboard just reading the description!


To check out the full line of warmers (we have LOTS to choose from) and the NEW Fall/Winter Catalog with all the YUMMY scents for Fall...please visit my web site!


And if you want to do a basket party or have the girls over for a night out - then give me a shout. Everyone has a blast smelling all these wonderful scents, and you will earn FREE products! Cool!


Have a great weekend, everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment