Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dasher Returns!

I adore this little stamp in the catalog...Dasher. It's a single stamp, and costs about $10. But he is just awesome. I use him ALL the time during the holidays.

Here is a cute, quick and easy card I whipped up for a workshop.


The base of the card is Always Artichoke, with a layer of Cherry Cobbler. I don't know if you can tell, but the Cherry Cobbler was run through the Big Shot with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder...so it has all these pretty embossed snowflakes. Love it!

There is a 1" strip of Deck The Halls Designer Series Paper across the bottom. The tag was cut from the Stampin' Up! Exclusive Die Two Tags. I then scalloped the right edge with a punch.

I stamped my little reindeer friend in Early Espresso Ink, and the greeting is in Cherry Cobbler.

I tied a gorgeous piece of Early Espresso Stripped Ribbon through the tag, and a small piece of Cherry Cobbler Seem Binding Ribbon ties it all together. :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! It's going to be a mad-house over here. LOL. My dear son is turning 9 and we are having his party on Saturday. We rented one of those outdoor theaters. It's SO cool. It's just like going to the drive in (but no car). We also got a popcorn machine.
They are going to watch Marmaduke. Cute, eh? He is SO excited I think he might throw up. LOL. He has been talking about this birthday since April (no, not kidding).

Then on Sunday I am going to be at the Unionville Festival here in town. I will have a Scentsy Booth - and lots of warmers and YUMMY scents for sale (Baked Apple Pie, Hazlenut Latte, Central Park Pralines)...the autumn scents are SO awesome! I love them all. And what a great, safe way to add warm, inviting scents to your home! No flame, no soot, no worry!
Stop by and say hello if you are down there! It's going to be a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment