Monday, July 26, 2010

Bitty Butterfly Basket and Note Cards


Ok, is this not the cutest thing ever?


This is a bitty basket made with the Baskets and Blooms Die for the Big Shot. The butterflies were all made with the Beautiful Butterflies Die Cut. These dies are exclusive to Stampin' Up!, so you won't find them anywhere else. The butterflies were stamped with Elements of Style Stamp set. I adore that set. Everything looks AMAZING with it!

I used Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and the new Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper. I made adorable little note cards to fit inside the basket. They are tiny, but oh so cute. Perfect for a little note to someone to say I love you, Miss you, or just Thinking of you. :)


This will be on display at our New Catalog Stamp Camp on July 31. I will have a date selected buy then as I will offer this as a class. :)


Thanks for taking a peek! Hope you had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment