Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stampin' Up! always does such an AMAZING job at Convention. The Convention Center is bursting with displays and creative ideas that inspire you to just run home and start stamping!

This year is no different. Although I wasn't able to attend this year, I did get a peak at the displays. This year they are even MORE over the top due to the Color Renovation.

WOW! I was amazed when I saw these displays and wanted to share this papercrafters eye candy with you! Doesn't it make you want EVERYTHING in the Catalog? I know it does that for me!

ENJOY!


Isn't amazing to know ALL of these items were made from NEW Stampin' Up! products? You will see a few sneak things in here that will come out in the Holiday Mini Catalog (I've seen it and it is the BEST yet! Can't wait to preorder from it).

I hope I've given you some inspiration today! Got lots on your wish list? Lets do a workshop and get those items for free! Contact me - - - the August Promotion is right around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment