Friday, July 30, 2010

Elements of Style Scrapbook Page


So are you sick of me showing samples of this set yet? LOL.
I can't help it. It's just so beautiful!

Here is a 12x12 Page I made with some of my favorite products. Crumb Cake Cardstock, Vintage Wall Embossing Folder, Beautiful Butterfly Die Cut, Big Shot Machine, Xtra Large Flower Punch and of course, Elements of Style.



The CEO Shelli Gardner had made a scrapbook page at Leadership that had a very vintage feel to it. I fell in love with it. There were many layers of cardstock, ribbons, embellishments that added such a wonderful texture to the whole project. I have seen many demonstrators take on her page and I decided I needed to try my hand at it.

I really love the texture of the flowers and the embossing folder. Here is a closer look:

I used the Xtra Large FLower stamp and punched out a bunch of flowers. I stamped them with the Elements of Style Stamp, then crumbled them up to add more texture. A little sponging around the edges and a few circle punches and buttons in the middle finish it off.
I followed the same steps for the butterflies.

I ran the strip of Vanilla Cardstock through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wall Embossing folder. Than I ran some Chocolate Chip ink over it with a stamping sponge.

I decided to get a Shadow Box and frame it so I can hang it in our dining room. I just love the picture of my family at the beach this summer.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see many of you Saturday at our new catalog stamp camp!

Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment:

  1. No, don't stop showing ideas from that set! The more I get to use a set the better off I feel as I get my money's worth from the set! Besides, all these ideas are fantastic! I love the flowers and the butterfly today. So creative! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete