Friday, July 23, 2010

Notably Ornate


Here is another new stamp set from the catalog, called Notably Ornate. I fell in love with it as soon as as I saw it. It has a vintage feel to it that I just loveCheck Spelling. I am having such fun sponging, and layering and texturizing layers.

Here is the first card I made with this set.


The card base is Very Vanilla Cardstock. The layer of Designer Series Paper is Love Letters (awesome paper....very vanilla, riding hood red and basic black). I stamped the image with Early Espresso Classic Ink (my new favorite go to color). I sponged the edges and then popped the bird up on dimensionals. At the bottom there is a layer of vanilla, Riding Hood Red that was punched with the Pinking Hearts Punch and all tied up with Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon.

I am keeping busy in my stamp room this week, as the annual Stampin' Up! Convention is going on right now in SLC. This is the first one I have missed in 7 years. I am going through major withdrawals. I miss all my SU Peeps SO much! And from the pictures I have seen, it looks like they are having an AMAZING time. I hereby vow to NEVER miss another one again. :)

Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by today!



Click HERE to place your Stampin' Up! Order online. Click SHOP NOW in the upper right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment