Monday, July 19, 2010

Just Believe


First of all, my deepest apologies for the lack of posts lately. I am still waiting for things to slow down. It's been a pretty busy summer so far, and I haven't had much time in my stamp room.

But we are back from vacation, and now that I have lots of new goodies in my hands, I found some time to stamp today!

One of my favorite sets in the new catalogs is Just Believe. It's beautiful and has so many possibilities! With the new stamps and all of our new colors and ribbons, I feel like a kid in a candy store. :0)Link

I am in LOVE with Cherry Cobbler. It's such a deep, rich color. It's gorgeous. I had to use it today with this new set.

Take a look:



I used the new Lattice Embossing Folder on the back layer. It adds such wonderful texture to the cardstock, it almost feels like fabric.

I stamped the main image in Basic Black Craft Ink, and used Clear Embossing Powder to emboss it. A touch of Basic Black Satin Ribbon finishes it off.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a great week!


To place your Stampin' Up! Order, click here and select SHOP NOW from the upper right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment