Thursday, July 22, 2010

New August Hostess Promotion


As if the New Idea Book and Catalog weren't reason enough to host a workshop, now there is even more reasons!

During August, Stampin' Up! will award our Hostesses who have a $350.00 workshop with an ADDITIONAL $25.00 in Free Product!

That is a MINIMUM of $60 in FREE PRODUCT and a bunch of hostess only stamp sets for you to choose from! And have you seen the hostess offerings this year? WOW! Thay are amazing! You will have a hard time choosing! :0)

Who wants to host a workshop in August? Contact me and let me help you get those items on your wish list for FREE!

Ok, so I couldn't leave you today without a little bit of stamped inspiration. This is NEW Stamp Set called Morning Cup. It is SO cute! I know a lot of people who are serious coffee and tea drinkers who would love this set!

I used the new Designer Paper, Elegant Soiree, along with Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake Cardstock. I used blender pens and the ink from the lid of the stamp pads to watercolor the image. Simple and cute!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to stamp with you soon!


Click HERE to place your Stampin' Up! order online. Click the SHOP NOW link in the upper right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment