Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I think you are "tea-riffic"



Here is another adorable card made with the Morning Cup Stamp Set. I was inspired by a sample I saw from the Convention Display Boards. I don't know who made the original, but I just love it!
UPDATE: The designer behind this original design I just found out was my wonderful co-demonstrator, Diana Gibbs. Thank you, Diana!

The colors are Basic Black, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight. They are such happy colors!
I stamped the images in Stazon Jet Black ink on Watercolor Paper. I then colored them in using a blender pen and the ink from the lid of the stamp pads. I love to color! :0)

The ribbon is the 1 1/4" stripped grosgrain. It's so soft and elegant, and easy to work with. It really makes a statement!

The Daffodil Delight cardstock was run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I love this thing. I think I am overusing it. LOL. It makes the cardstock so texturized and soft...it almost feels like fabric.

Thanks for taking a peek today. I hope you stayed cool over the weekend!

There are still a few open spaces for my New Catalog Stamp Camp on 7/31. Join me to make 4 projects with all new material! Contact me to reserve your space. Material fee is $15.00

Have a great day!


Click HERE to place your Stampin' Up! Order Online. Select SHOP NOW from the upper right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment