Thursday, July 29, 2010

Elegant Elements of Style


I love that you can get so many looks from one stamp set. This set, Elements of Style, is gorgeous no matter WHAT you do with it. Just stamping it in one color is so pretty. And when you stamp it on watercolor paper, color it in, and then add some glitter, and ribbon...well, you've got a real stunning image on your hands. :0)



Now, in all fairness, this is not my original design. I saw a very similar card to this somewhere on the internet, and saved a copy of it. I am afraid I don't know who the original artist it. If it was you, please email me so I can give you proper credit.

I love the way the layers of the eyelet punch make a lace border across the bottom. So pretty. Before I punched it, I stamped it and sponged the cardstock in Soft Suede ink. The layer at the bottom is Cherry Cobbler (my favorite NEW color...for the moment anyway).

I used Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Classic Ink pads with a blender pen to color in the images. Coloring is very therapeutic. If your ever stressed out, I highly recommend it. :0)

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment