Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Because I Care


I love this new hostess set, Because I Care. It's so easy to work with and every card is beautiful with it.

On this one, I used Crumb Cake (formerly Craft), Early Espresso and Very Vanilla Cardstock.
I inked the image with Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Markers and stamped over the Vanilla cardstock that I had LIGHTLY stamped with the En Francois Background stamp.


The Crumb Cake background was embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. It gives it such wonderful texture.

This set is a Level 1 Hostess Reward. Which means you only need a workshop of $150 to earn this for FREE!

The New Catalog is AMAZING. Lots of great items are waiting for you to give them a home. Let me help you get this set, and anything else on your wish list, for FREE. Book a girls night out with me and lets have some fun stamping! :0)

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day.


To place your Stampin' Up! Order, CLICK HERE, and select SHOP NOW from the upper right corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment