Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh, what a trip!

Hello Stampers!

I am back from SLC, and what an amazing week I had! I am bursting with loads of new ideas that I got on this trip! Be patient...as I will post something each day. I have to take it one piece at a time! LOL

I think one of the things I am MOST excited about is Stampin' Up!'s exclusive agreement with Build-A-Bear Workshop. You will see these new products in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog (which you should be receiving in your mailbox in the next week or so).

I got to see the entire product line at Convention and all the adorable things we can do with it!

The product line includes of course, stamps and papers. But that is not all! We have exclusive die cuts for the Big Shot machine for the bears, the clothes and the accessories! I am so excited about all the cool things we can do with these die cuts!

Here is a sneak peak at a few gift bags that were made at Convention with the die cuts!

Aren't they sooo cute? I have loads of many other ideas headed your way! Just be sure to stay tuned!

And if that weren't enough...Build a Bear partnered with Stampin' Up! to make us our very own exclusive Bear! Each demonstrator was allowed to buy one at Convention. The bear is soooo adorable, and comes with her own Stampin' Up! Apron, and of course, her own bear stamp!


Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is so much fun and so rewarding on so many levels. Joining this amazing company is one of the best decisions of my life. I know what it's done for me and my family, and I know it could do the same for you. :)
Stamp Happy and thanks for stopping by ~

No comments:

Post a Comment