Friday, August 7, 2009

Convention News

Hello Stampers!

I have been so busy this week in Salt Lake City for the Stampin' Up! Convention! I have been having a great time with thousands of other crazy stampers from around the US and Canada. I have gotten some great new ideas that I can't wait to share with you! We also have seen our new digital scrapbooking program, My Digital Studio, and it is amazing! I am so excited about this new product and can't wait to get my hands on it! It's important to note that this is not a replacement for traditional scrapbooking...just an additional offering for those who prefer to do everything digitally.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week! I get home late Sunday, so I will be sure to catch up with you all next week!

Stamp Happy,
Terri :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment