Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Gift from a Special Friend

My dear friend Kimerly Van Diepen made me this adorable convention gift for me. Inside is a 5x8 Jr. Legal Note Pad. She made this out of our new Thouroughly Modern File Folders. We have a whole new organizational line, inlcuding Gussetted Envelopes, Designer Series Paper and of course, coordinating stamp sets. Now you can organize your office in style!

While I was taking the picture of this project to share with you, Bella grabbed the card Kimberly made me. I had to take a picture because she looked so cute!

I was surprised when I got home to see how much Bella had grown in a week! No more little puppy!

Here is the awesome card that Kimberly made me...using the new Razzle Dazzle Stamp Set and the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.
Thanks for stopping by today...be sure to keep checking back for more new projects from Convention!



No comments:

Post a Comment