Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baskets and Blooms Die Basket

How cute is this little basket? I saw the directions on another Demo's Blog (sorry I don't remember who, but if it's you, please email me so I can give you proper credit!) and I had to make one!


I used the BigZ Baskets and Bloom Die. All you really do it use the handle parts from the die and add additional cardstock to make the front/back and bottom. You could make this in any size you wanted..but I used it as a hostess gift for a recent workshop, and wanted it to hold a set of cards.

I used the new Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo cardstock and a strip of Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper. I finished it off with some coordinating Melon Mambo polka dot double stitched ribbon.


Here is the set of cards that I put inside:

I used the Hostess Set, Kind and Caring Thoughts. It's a great set! I love the script on the phrases in this set. I used only In Color inks, ribbon and cardstock on this set of cards. I love that we have In Color in Markers now! It made making this set of cards a snap!

Hope you are all having a great week!
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment