Monday, August 24, 2009

More Medallion...

OK...I know I use Medallion a lot...but it's so awesome with many possibilities! This is a swap that I got at Convention, and it's simply stamped, but WOW I just love it!

There is so much you can do with this image...it could be appropriate for Weddings to Sympathy just by changing up the color.

Here is another version. I did this one at a Private Class over the weekend (Hi Christine!). My hostess Christine had seen some samples at my home with this set and asked if we could make a card with it.


On this one, we did the ol' Poppin' Pastels technique. You stamp the image with Versamark Ink, and use Stampin' Up! Pastels to daub the chalk onto the image. The chalk "pops" with color where the ink was stamped. It's a very cool, almost magical technique. It's best to use Stampin' Up!'s Sponge Daubers for this technique. They fit right on your finger-tip and they are wonderful! You have a lot of control over the color.

Want to learn this fun technique for yourself? Get a group of friends together and give me a shout! I will put together a Private Class for you! You will get to make your very own hand stamped creation right there! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment