Sunday, August 16, 2009

Convention Pictures

I don't know if it's possible to describe what Convention is really like...it's something you have to experience! Just imagine thousands of women (and a few men!) who all love to stamp and scrapbook...away from their significant others and children, armed with a new catalog, and 5 new stamp sets, tons of samples and class ideas to get the creative juices flowing....it's sheer bliss, I tell ya.

One of the things I love most about Stampin' Up! is the relationships I have formed because of it. Customers, friends, downline and the tons of fellow demonstrators across the country. Here are some pictures of what Convention is like...


This is Nate, my former SAM (Service Account Manager). He is so awesome! He is sort of like a business coach, helping me with all aspects of my business. You Rock, Nate!



This is my Convention Roomie, Lisa Freeman from Virginia. You might remember that I went to her house last Fall for a girls weekend and Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar. Lisa is a Stampin' Up! Star! She placed #8 in the Country this year! WOW! Congratulations, Lisa!



This is the Opening Session on Day 1. Stampin Up! always does it up BIG! We always have performers and a huge Celebration to kick off convention! These gymnists are going to the Olympics in 2012! They were awesome!


In the Gathering Place, Stampin Up! sets up TONS of Display Boards with stamped samples...scrapbook pages, cards and 3D items. There are literally thousands and thousands of displays. This is just one small picture...I have 100's more! Stampin' Up! gives us tons of ideas to use in our Stamp Camps and workshops so I don't have to create this stuff all alone! Whew! :)


Along with the card displays, they do an AMAZING job of setting up Product Displays. This years Holiday Mini is incredible...and they had a separate display set up for ALL of the products. This just one of many...featuring the Build A Bear products. Sooo cute!
Here is another display with the new Holiday Paper from the mini catalog...beautiful! :)
This is perhaps my most favorite picture from Convention. This is my pal Kimberly. She is amazing. I took this picture when she realized she had placed #2 in the Country. She works so very very hard, and in this moment she was completely overwhelmed. I was sitting right next to her, and I am so glad I captured this. She inspires me. My favorite thing about this picture is her husband, Russ. He is SO very proud of her. Just look at that smile on his face. :*) I might also mention that Kimberly was selected to serve on Shelli's Advisory Board this year. here is no higher honor, and Kimberly deserves this so much! :)
I will share more pictures in the days to come. I hope I have given you an idea about the fun, friendships and creativity that Stampin' Up! Conventions provide us with!
Wanna come with me next year? I'd love to have you!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment