Sunday, August 16, 2009

Scrapbook Club Starts Monday August 17th!

I am really looking forward to kicking off the next round of Scrapbook and Stampin' Clubs! I love having the gals over once a month to stamp and have some fun together.

So, I have been a little crazy since I got back from Convention. I am a mad woman prepping for my camps, classes and workshops. But I love it!

I worked on my Scrapbook Club layout yesterday and this is what I came up with.

















I know it's still summer, but I just love Autumn! I used a lot of the new In Colors on this Layout. We've got Soft Suede, Dusty Durango and Soft Suede going on here. And we are also using Twill Tape, and stamping on it with the Lexicon of Leaves Stamp Set in Soft Suede ink...it makes it look rustic. :)

Guests are welcome at scrapbook and stamping clubs, space permitting. We meet the 3rd Monday of each month at 7 PM in my Stampin' Studio. Cost for guests is $12 material fee for two 12x12 double page layouts, or waived with a $30 order. Contact me 1 week in advance to attend!
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment