Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let's Hear it for the Girls!

How cute are these gals? VERY! These are a few of the gals in my downline - (l to r) Kristen, Tory, Kim and Karen (for some reason, Judy is missing?). I had handed out awards at my meeting tonight (the cool Stampin' Up! bag and inside is material and embellishments to make 10 cards). Every so often I issue an optional challenge, and if you participate you get fun stuff!

Notice the cute personalized tag with their initals on it! I had cut out the scallop circle with the
Large Oval die cut for the Big Shot and then personalized it with their inital, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper and some fun ribbon.

Beyond any challenge though, I just adore these gals. They are wonderful, dear friends and I love them for all they bring to our wonderful group of Demonstrators. Thanks for all you do, gals! Congratulations on completing your challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment