Here are the projects we will make:
There are 4 projects in this class:
Here is what is on the inside: SO FUN getting to dress up your bear! (Trust me, I've done it, and I had the BEST time! LOL).
Your child will also make an 8x8 scrapbook page, a card and a bookmark with her initials!
OK - Here are the details:
DATE(s): Tuesday February 16th OR Thursday February 18th
TIME: 1:00 PM
COST: $10 Per Child
- Due to some of the tools we will use, children should be 5 or older.
- Moms will work together with thier child to complete projects...good bonding time! :0)
- Please bring adhesive (such as Tombow Mono Adhesive) to complete projects. If you don't have any, I can order some for you. Just let me know and I will tell you the cost.
- If your child has a Build A Bear, please have her bring it! I will take photographs of the kids with their bears and print them during the class. They will then have a picture for their scrapbook page! FUN!
- Snacks provided.
- Space limited to 8 children/parent partners.
- Please email me to reserve your space.
I hope you can join us! This is great way to spend an afternoon on February Vacation! :)
Have a great weekend everyone!