Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sending Love Stamp Camp Projects - Sunday 1/31

Hello Stampers!

Thanks for stopping by today! I want to share the stamp camp projects we are making at class this Sunday at 1 PM. With Valentines Day coming up soon, we will be spreading the love! :)

These are such fun projects and I had a blast designing them!



Here is a group shot of all 4 projects. We have a really cute card featuring the NEW Heart Treat Cups! How adorbale to be able to send someone some chocolate in their greeting card! I don't know about you, but chocolate makes everything better for me! I would totally LOVE getting that in the mail! :0)

Speaking of chocolate...this is a super cute little treat holder! It has a cello bag on the inside with more sweets! I LOVE the Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon on this project...so fun!




There are still a few seats remaining, and we would LOVE to have you join us! Where else can you have this much fun, making such cute projects for only $10? :)


Please email me to reserve a seat. Please bring scissors and adhesive!

Hope you can join us!

Stamp Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment