Saturday, January 30, 2010

BUILD-A-BEAR MOMMY & ME CLASS!

I am SO EXCITED to announce a FUN class for you & the kiddo's!


ALL NEW BUILD A BEAR MOMMY & ME CLASS!

As you may know, Stampin' Up! carries the EXCLUSIVE LINE of BUILD A BEAR Stamp Sets, Die Cuts and Accessories. Come join me to spend a few hours getting crafty with your child!

Here are the projects we will make:



There are 4 projects in this class:

A Tin Purse that holds Die Cut Bears, and clothing! Your child will get to personalize the tin with her initials! :)

Here is what is on the inside: SO FUN getting to dress up your bear! (Trust me, I've done it, and I had the BEST time! LOL).










Your child will also make an 8x8 scrapbook page, a card and a bookmark with her initials!


OK - Here are the details:

DATE(s): Tuesday February 16th OR Thursday February 18th

TIME: 1:00 PM

COST: $10 Per Child

Additional Information:

  • Due to some of the tools we will use, children should be 5 or older.
  • Moms will work together with thier child to complete projects...good bonding time! :0)
  • Please bring adhesive (such as Tombow Mono Adhesive) to complete projects. If you don't have any, I can order some for you. Just let me know and I will tell you the cost.
  • If your child has a Build A Bear, please have her bring it! I will take photographs of the kids with their bears and print them during the class. They will then have a picture for their scrapbook page! FUN!
  • Snacks provided.
  • Space limited to 8 children/parent partners.
  • Please email me to reserve your space.

I hope you can join us! This is great way to spend an afternoon on February Vacation! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Stamp Happy,

1 comment:

  1. THis is SO CUTE! I love the idea of printing the picture while they are there so they have a page all done when they go home! Love it!

    ReplyDelete