Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Creative Inspiration

One of the most exciting things about Stampin' Up! events, is SWAPPING! Boy, we sure love it! I came home with so many wonderful card samples! I want to share some of those with you. Most of the samples feature new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Once you see what you can do with this stuff, you are going to want it all!

These card samples are from my favorite new set, Vintage Vogue. We got this set for FREE for attending leadership - just one of the perks of being a Demonstrator! I can't wait to get started using it.


This first card was made by my good friend, Lisa Freeman. I love the Bella Bleu paper she used, with the chocolate taffeta ribbon and the new Pinking Hearts border punch!


This beauty was made by demonstrator, Kathy Hilden from Michigan. I love the Bella Bleu paper, the color combo and the simple stamping. So simple to make and just gorgeous!


This last one was made by my pal Cindy Peterson from Salt Lake City. The color combo is yummy...Rich Razzleberry and Kraft! Did you notice how she used the Finial Press Embossing Folder on the top half of the card? Gorgeous!

To order online, simply visit my Stampin' Up! web site, and click Shop Now! Don't forget that it's Sale-A-Bration time! Every $50 earns you free Stamps, Paper and Accessories!

Thanks for stopping by today! Tune in tomorrow for more creative inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment