Sunday, January 10, 2010

An AMAZING Week in Phoenix!

I am back from sunny and warm Phoenix Arizona! What a great week I had attending Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference, Love What You Do.

These events are always jammed packed with new ideas, creative inspiration, business tips, and old and new friends. I can't put into words how wonderful these events are. I come home rejuvenated and excited to share all that I have learned!

Here are a few pictures of the main stage area. The set was gorgeous! Stampin' Up! always does thing over the top (including spoiling us with FREE stamp sets and goodies!).

Shelli Gardner, our founder and CEO, is a wonderful person, with a kind and caring heart. She welcomed us on the first day and shared so many wonderful stamping projects with us. I got to talk with her for a short time on the last day. I always love the few minutes we get to catch up. It's a great feeling when she takes the time to really listen and care about each and every demonstrator.

One of my favorite parts of every event is the friends I make. We share a love of paper crafting, and that connects us. But it's so much more than that. These are truly amazing women from every walk of life, who are so generous and kind. Here are a few pictures of the special people I know and love!
Me and Stampin' Up! Event Facilitator and Stamper Extraordinaire, Shannon West. She did the most amazing presentation on LOVE and Valentine's Day. She ROCKS.


This is a new friend I made this year. Sharon Armstrong, who has been a demo for over 13 years. We met, and we clicked like peanut butter and jelly. Feels like we have been friends forever! :)


You all probably recognize my dear sweet friend, Lisa Freeman from VA. We room together at most every event. We have a great time together. Lisa is one of Stampin' Up!'s top demos and it's no surprise...the is so talented! Here we are ALL GIDDY with excitement over the upcoming NEW STAMP SET that Shelli gave us at Leadership! WOO-HOO!


And last but by no means least, my sweet friend, Kimberly VanDiepen. This lady is amazing! She was the #2 Demonstrator of the year, and is also on the Advisory Board this year. She is an great stamper, and even better friend. She is one busy lady, but always takes the time to encourage and support me. When I grow up, I want to be Kimberly. :)

Stay tuned for loads and loads of project samples, upcoming classes and workshops! You won't want to miss any of it!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment