Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Occasions Mini Sneak Peaks

I am so excited about the 43 pages of awesome stamps, papers, ribbons, punches and embellishments in the new Occasions Mini. I got my pre-order before Christmas (a demonstrator perk!) but haven't had much time to play with it. Now that Christmas is behind us, I had some time to play. :)

Here are just a few cards I made with the new stuff...

I am in LOVE with the new Specialty Designer Series Paper, Sending Love. It's pre-glittered! How cool is that? No mess! And the colors (Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla) are some of my favorites that just scream Valentines' Day.

This Stamp Set is called With All My Heart. I ordered this one in the Clear Block Option and I thought it was great. The clear blocks stamp the same as the wood, because it's the same high quality rubbah...but now you can see through the clear blocks for easy positioning. Very cool!

The border is made with the new Pinking Hearts Border punch! We have so many new punches in this mini catalog with new designs for easier storage. You are going to love all the new options!

And let's not forget the *GAWJUS* new Satin Ribbon Ribbon. OMG! It comes in 9 different colors, and is so high quality and rich looking. It is the perfect embellishment for your Valentines Day projects. :)

Here is more of that awesome Designer Series Paper and Satin Ribbon.
The greeting is from the new set call Well Scripted. I just love the font on this! There are 6 greetings in this set that all have this gorgeous font. I used the Heart to Heart punch (in the big catalog) and punched out a few glittery hearts using the new Sending Love paper. Easy peasy, and adorable!

You should receive your Mini Catalog in the mail this week. If not, drop me a note and I will get one out to you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment