Wednesday, January 6, 2010

With All My Heart...

..I adore the new Occasios Mini Catalog! Have you gotten yours in the mail yet? Let me know if you need one and I will get one out to you.

Here is another sample I whipped up...this is one of my card swaps for Leadership. I am in LOVE with the Specialty Designer Series Paper...Sending Love. It's so pretty and it's already glittered. :) And I added the new Vanilla Satin Ribbon...OMG, it's spectacular and available in 9 colors. Yum.



I'm not sure you can pick up the glitter in the picture. I also glittered the heart. And the heart border was made use the new Pinking Hearts Border punch. So adorable!
This set is called With All My Heart, and I used it in the clear block option.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment