Friday, January 22, 2010

Stamp Camp Sneak Peak

Saturday Jan 23rd is my first Stamp Camp of the new year! I have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and accessories! I hope my customers love them as much as I do!

Here are 2 of the projects we are making tomorrow.
It should come as no surprise that we will be using Vintage Vogue! It's my favorite set from the Occasions Mini Catalog and so versatile! This card uses Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Bravo Burgandy ink and cardstock. The greeting is from a set called Vintage Labels and it is one of the Sale-A-Bration sets you can get for FREE with a $50 order. I added quite a bit of sponging on this card to make it look antique. A few gold brads adds just a hint of bling. ;0)
This card is simply Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink and features the I {heart} Hearts Stamp Set and the Sending Love Designer Series Paper. I love that this paper is pre glittered! No mess!
The scallop is made from the new Pinking Hearts Border Punch. I wanted to show this set can be used for so much more than just valentines' day. Any day is a good day to spread a little love.
The greeting is a set called Whimsical Words. There are 8 greetings in this set that all have that beautiful font. It is another FREE SET option with a $50 order.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!
Tune in tomorrow for the other 2 projects from Stamp Camp!
Hope you can join me next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment