Saturday, January 2, 2010

A few more Calendar Pages

Here are a few more of the Digital Pages I made for my 2010 Calendar.

I wanted a page for Bella...she has truly grown by leaps and bounds. She is huge (not overweight, just a big bundle of love)! It's so fun to look back at the pictures when we first got her. Sooo cute!




This is the July page. These are pictures from one of our many trips to Sanibel Island. We adore it there. We haven't been in a few years. I was so ready to escape the snow and look at the fun times we had in the sun there. :)




And here is the October layout. I love that we have the Cast A Spell Designer Paper available digitally. There are pictures from the past few years of the kids on Halloween.




Thanks for stopping by today....I am busy getting ready for my upcoming trip to Phoenix! Can't wait to be in the warmth!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment