Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sharing What I Love

Happy Monday Everyone -



I had a great weekend and hope you did too! I got together with my group of demonstrators. I absolutely LOVE the times we have together. We laugh, we learn, we share, we EAT and we stamp! Today I showed them how to make the Heart Treat Cups Card and a cool flower we learned at Leadership. Here are a few of the gals stamping and having a great time.




Is stamping or crafting a part of your life? Have you ever thought about doing what I do?
I joined this Company 7 years ago so that I could stay at home with my kids, and still contribute to my family income. It's been a great choice...and the people I have met have enriched my life beyond measure!

During Sale-A-Bration there is a Starter Kit Special! Take 15% off the price of the starter kit, and you get to add any additional stamp set of your choice to your kit for free!
So, if you want to earn some extra money, or just want to get a discount on your stamps, Stampin' Up! is the place for you. You would LOVE being apart of this great company as much as we all do.

Want more info? Drop me a note and I will email you some info.
No pressure, no obligation. I just want to share what I love with you!

Have a great Monday!

Terri





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete