Thursday, December 31, 2009

More Digital Calendar Pages

Here are a few more pages that I created with My Digital Studio for my 2010 Calendar...

Doesn't it look like they actually LIKE eachother in these pictures? LOL. These moments are few and far between these days (unless there is money involved).

It's so cool that you can modify your photo as well. This first one was a color photograph - but I was able to change it to B&W (there is also sepia, and other color options). You can sharpen, soften, remove red eye, crop...etc. I wanted to keep this page simple and not add too much. I wanted the picture to be the main focus of the page, and too many elements can distract from that.

On this page, I added flowers from our stamp set Petal Pizzaz. It's so much fun adding buttons, brads and ribbons to the flowers digitally. I then added a "drop shadow" on the flowers to create the illusion of depth. Doesn't it look like the flowers are popped up on dimensionals? Very cool!

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you are having a safe and happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment