Sunday, August 15, 2010

Elements of Style Portfolio


Tomorrow I am headed out with some friend in the evening, and I wanted to make a little something for the hostess's home we are going to.

I haven't made a portfolio in quite awhile, so that is what I decided on. I reached for my favorite, Elements of Style (again). I think it may end up in the LOVE FOREVER and TIMELESS Category along with Roses in Winter. :0)

Anyway, I spent most of today playing around and water coloring these beauties. I get a little lost in my own world with Aqua Painter in hand...LOL. I could do it for hours.

Here is the portfolio closed.



And here it is open with the cards on the inside.


I used the Early Espresso stripped ribbon to tie it closed. I love that ribbon. It is super quality and ties beautifully!

Here is a close up of the watercolored roses. So pretty!


Inside are 4 cards. I created two different designs.





















I have had someone ask me if I would do a class on this. I guess I would if there were interest.
So readers....is this something you would like to attend a class for? If so, leave me a comment or email and I will get it scheduled if the interest is there.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you had a great weekend.
And if you haven't signed up for any Christmas classes yet, don't delay. Most of them only have 2 spaces left!

Stamp Happy ~


No comments:

Post a Comment