Monday, August 9, 2010

Watercolor Trio


The Summer Mini Catalog comes to an end at the end of this month. That means you only have a few weeks to purchase those items on your list. Once they are gone, there is no guarantee they will be back.

One set I adore, and actually haven't inked up in awhile is Watercolor Trio. It's such a fun set to use our Stampin' Write Markers on. And it seems no matter what you do with it, it's gorgeous.

Here is one I whipped up today using some new product.

The cardstock base is Poppy Parade and the layer is Pear Pizzazz. Both of these are NEW In-Colors. The background stamp I used is the new TeaHouse Background Stamp. As soon as I saw that stamp, I knew I had to have it. It is beautiful, like elegant wallpaper. I inked the stamp with Pear Pizzazz ink to give it a tone on tone look.

I used Pear and Poppy Markers and colored directly on the stamp with the brush tip and stamped twice (without reinking) so you get the different intensity of the ink.
Down the side is a piece of Pear Pizzaz Ribbon.

The greeting is punch out with the Modern Label Punch. To get the layered Poppy behind the white - simply punch a Poppy piece using the Modern Label Punch. Cut it in 1/2 and adhere it underneath the white pieces on the ends. Easy Peasy!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a great week!


To place your Stampin' Up! Order, please CLICK HERE and select SHOP NOW in the upper right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment