Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Watercolor Trio in Razzleberry


Hello All -

Are you sick of these sets yet? I am using them as much as possible before the Summer Mini Comes to and end on Aug 31. I love them!

Here is a real quick and easy one.

Cardstock color is Rich Razzleberry. I ran it through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, then sponged the edges with Razzleberry ink.

I colored directly on the stamp with the brush tip of Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Markers. I then misted with my water bottle, and stamped on my Watercolor Paper.
The little clip at the top is one of our small library clips, tied with a smidge of Whisper White taffeta ribbon. The main image is layered with a piece of Soft Suede Cardstock.

I think my most favorite thing about Stampin' Up! products (aside from the awesome quality) is the color coordination. It takes the guesswork out of it when you ink matches your cardstock and accessories. You can't go wrong - and it's simple to make a beautiful card. :0)
This card took literally less than 10 minutes to make. Easy Peasy!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment