Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Tee's Card


So today I thought I would share something BESIDES a floral card. LOL. We sure love our florals! But there are so many other wonderful occasions to make cards...like a new BABY!

I just purchased the new Baby Tee's Jumbo Wheel from the new catalog. I didn't even own anything current for a baby. Imagine that! I guess it's been a long time since I needed a baby card.

I love the hand drawn look of this design, and it's a perfect set for watercoloring. It was so much fun to color these in.


I inked the jumbo wheel in Jet Black Stazon ink, and rolled it across a piece of watercolor paper. I then used our Stampin' Write Markers in Blush Blossom and Pear Pizzazz to color them in.

What I did was use the brush tip of the marker, and scribbled it on the top of one of our plastic stamp cases to make a palette of color. Then I picked up the color with my Aqua Painter, and painted the tee's. Such fun!

When they were dry, I cut out the tee's and threaded them with a piece of our rope (retired from last year...I was out of linen thread). I popped each tee up on a dimensional, and used brads to anchor the "clothes line". Cute, eh?

The center tee with the star has some glitter on it. These are obviously for a baby girl, and I figure you can never start a girl off too soon with some bling. :)

The cardstock is Blushing Bride (one of the new In Colors) and the designer paper layer is from the Pattern Pack that is a Hostess Level 1. The tee's are mounted on Very Vanilla (that has been embossed with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder) and backed with a piece of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you had a great weekend.



Click HERE to place your Stampin' Up! order. Click SHOP NOW in the upper right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment