Monday, August 16, 2010

Vintage Just Believe


HELP! I can't put this set down! I love it! I stamp with it every day! LOL. You can get so many different looks by just changing the colors of the ink and the cardstock. This set is perfect for so many occasions!

So, I was browsing on this web site we have just for Demonstrators to post samples, and I saw a gorgeous card done by a fellow demonstrator, Jenny Peterson. I tweaked it a little, and here is what I came up with.

I love the vintage look you get when you do something as simple as sponging the edges and adding a button. It's the subtle little touches that make a card extra special.

Here is the supply list:

Just Believe Stamp Set
Early Espresso and Crumb Cake Cardstock
Whisper White and Early Espresso Ink
Scallop Edge Punch
Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
Neutral Buttons, Linen Thread
1 1/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch
Stampin' Sponges

Now, I have to go clean up my stamp room! You wouldn't believe the mess in here. Being creative is sloppy business! LOL.
I have friends coming over tonight for my Open Stamp Night - they get to use all my tools and stamps. :)
I love just hanging out with the gals and chatting and stamping.
Check my calendar of events for upcoming classes, camps and open stamp nights!
I'd love to have you join us, too!

Enjoy this GORGEOUS weather!


Click HERE to place your Stampin Up! order online...24/7! Even in your jammies!

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored :) Great job...I love this set too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete