Monday, September 1, 2014

Wondrous Wreath

The house it quiet and I am in my stamp room! A lovely way to spend this bonus day off. I have my trusty companion, Bella, at my feet.

So we're inking up some new goodies from the Holiday Catalog. I couldn't wait to break out the new Set Wondrous Wreath. There are so many beautiful samples floating around Pinterest!
It's designed as a Christmas Set, but really, could use it for Thanksgiving, Spring...or any occasion.

Here is a simple card I designed today. I usually add more elements to my card but I think I do love the simplicity and clean lines of this card.


The best part of this stamp set is that it comes with coordinating framelits, so it is a snap to cut out with the Big Shot. AND, as an added bonus,  Stampin' Up! has added tabs on the stamps and the framelits to make it easy peasy to cut out. No more turning your framelit around to figure out how it lines up with your stamped image. LOVE! 

Here is the detailed product list of the items I used on this card. To order any of these items, simply click on the item and it will take you to my online store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment