Saturday, September 20, 2014

Frosty Wreath

So after my stampers left today, and I had all my stuff laying out...I decided to whip up one more wreath card. This time, I changed up the colors to make it more wintery.

I used Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon and Smokey Slate.



I used the framelits to cut out the wreath of course. But I also used the Snowflake Card Thinlit Die Cuts for the "Brrrr" witth the silver glimmer paper.  See the snowflakes on the wreath? Yup, that die comes in that set, too! :)

The sentiment at the bottom, "Baby it's cold outside" is from the Project Life stamp set in the Holiday Catalog. Such a cute assortment of stamps! I have been anxious to ink them up! 

Here is the supply list:




Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. :)

Happy Stampin',

No comments:

Post a Comment