Friday, September 5, 2014

Endless Wishes

Last year Stampin' Up! released a set called Endless Wishes.  A gorgeous snowflake set with the most beautiful script font. It was very popular and sold out rather quickly. I was glad I snagged one.

To my delight, that set has made a reappearance in this years Holiday Catalog. WHOOP!

The greeting combinations alone are so amazing! Check it out


I am working on cards for my Christmas Club and wanted to use this set. There is a lot of awesome inspiration on Pinterest! I was inspired by many fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that post their work there.



I love the silver ribbon and the rhinestones....it blings it up. We will be making this card at my Christmas Club this month. If you would like to attend as a guest, please let me know. The club dates for September are Saturday, September 20th at 10:30 AM and Wednesday, September 24th at 7:00 PM. 

Product List
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday!
Take some time to make something pretty this weekend. :)

Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment