Saturday, September 20, 2014

Christmas Club Cards - September

Hello Friends...and Happy Weekend!

Was it just me, or was this week the LONGEST ever? So happy to have the weekend upon us!

And to start my weekend out right, I am welcoming a group of my Club Members to my studio this morning. We are making 6 cards (3 designs, 2 of each).

I wanted to share with you the pictures of the cards we are making today. So fun! All supplies can by found in the Holiday Catalog.

And you see that cute red card with the Festival of Trees set? I shamelessly cased that one from my good friend Kimberly VanDiepen. She is a Stamper Extraordinaire!



I love to welcome guests to our monthly club meetings. If you ever want to join us please just drop me an email. Guests have the choice of placing a $30 order, or paying a $12 material fee. 

Have an awesome weekend and enjoy the fall weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment