Saturday, September 13, 2014

Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies

Hello Stampers -

I am busy getting prepped for this months Club meetings. I am in LOVE with the new Snowflake Thinlit Die Cut in the Holiday Catalog. It makes the most beautiful interactive card!



This one little die doe ALL this! It scores, it cuts, and makes the snowflake in the center! 
The Letterpress Winter Stamp Set coordinates perfectly with this set. So once the snowflake is cut out, I inked up the large snowflake stamp in Lost Lagoon ink, and stamped it right on the snowflake. I then cut out a smaller snowflake (several dies come with the this set) out of Silver Paper, and layered it in the center. I finished it off with the Frosted Sequins on each tip. 

In this card I've added a Belly Band to keep the card closed. But when you remove the Belly Band....fun happens!


This is sort of a movement picture to hopefully five you an idea of how this die cut works. 


And this is the backside, where I stamped a little sentiment. Adorable, right? You should see it in person! 

This is one of the cards my Stamp Club is making this month! I hope they love it as much as I do. 

Here are the supplies I used to make this card:


Product List
Soft Sky Classic Stampin’ Pad
109009


To order any of these products, simply click on the item and you will be taken to my online store.


Here is a video link to show you step by step how this card comes together.




Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment