Sunday, September 7, 2014

For All Things

For All Things is a gorgeous new autumn stamp set in the holiday catalog. I spent a little time inking it up this morning. The weather is a tad cooler today with a nice breeze. And we're headed out to pick apples this afternoon....so I am in the FALL mood!

Here is my first card with this new set:



I simply stamped leaves, acorns, and wheat stems around the outside border in various ink colors. I then added ink to the inside of the script embossing folder, and laid my card stock inside. I smoothed it over with my hand to transfer the script text to my card stock. I cut out the two leaves and added a new gold button threaded with linen thread. 

The greeting is an awesome font! You will find it in the GOOD GREETINGS stamp set. It's a hostess set that you will earn for free with a qualifying workshop. Ask me how!





Product List
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad*
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad*
[115657]
$5.95


To order any of these items, please just click on the item and it will take you to my online store.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having an awesome Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment