Friday, August 29, 2014

Frightful Wreath

Now that the Holiday Catalog has gone live, I wanted to share with you one of my most favorite items...the Frightful Wreath Kit.

This kit comes with everything you need to make this amazing wreath.


Here is the foam wreath, the black garland and the other items that come in the kit. The only thing you need to make this wreath is a hot glue gun and a Basic Black Ink Pad! 



One of the coolest things about this kit is the spider! This spider is beaded. Not hard to assemble, but takes a bit of time. But look how cool it is! 




 Here are a few pictures of the completed wreath.  I LOVE it!





I hung it on a window pane and have it displayed on my living room mantle. 
This is something I will use every year! 


To order your very own Frightful Wreath Kit, click on the links below:
Product List



Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment