Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wondrous Wreath

One of the first stamp sets that caught my eye in the Holiday Catalog was the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set and Framelit Die Cuts. There is SO much you can do with this set - I have seen tons of adorable samples all over Pinterest. Some are Autumn Wreaths, Halloween, Christmas...even Spring!
Such a versatile set!

I am in the stamp room getting prepped for this months Christmas Card Club. I wanted to use this set, but I wanted it to be a quick and easy card since we have a lot of guests attending this month. So, I opted to not use the framelits to cut out the wreath this time...just some simple stamping.


The wreath is actually 3 layers. The first layer is the Crumb Cake Ink, then the Soft Suede, and the berries are the 3rd layer stamped in Cherry Cobbler. And the best part is that Stampin' Up! added little tabs on each of the stamps so it is easy-peasy to line up! This card took no more than 10 minutes to put together. Perfect! 

One tip on the the gold JOY. I used the Stampin Up! Gold Foil Sheets. When cutting out words with framelits, put a layer of wax paper between the card stock and the framelit. That sucker will pop out much easier and no worries about it ripping. :)


Product List


To order any of these items, simply click on them, and you will be taken to my online store. 

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Happy Stampin',


No comments:

Post a Comment