Friday, June 1, 2012

MDS BLOG HOP FRIDAY

Hello Friends,

Well, since I am in a cast and non weight bearing for 6 weeks (shoot me) I have plenty of time to get my pages done ahead of time. Honestly, it's about all I can do! LOL

This weeks challenge was to use NEW Digital content or the weeks Downloads. I am in LOVE with the Summer Happiness kit that was released this week. It's got so many fun summer colors like Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeaid.  You definitely should check it out.

Here is a peek at what comes in the kit:


Download includes:
* 17-piece stamp brush set
* 12 Designer Series Papers
* 26 embellishments

Features:
* Digital-exclusive
* An array of versatile floral and nature motifs to brighten your projects
* Easy to create coordinating projects with all included elements

Coordinating colors:
Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Whisper White

Item # 130076   $9.95



Here is the page I made with the kit:


I played around with it for awhile. I went back and reduced the number of patterns I had on the page - it looked too busy. I replaced them with more SOLID colors like Melon Mambo and Pool Party to keep the focus on the picture. 

Thanks for stopping by this week! Be sure to visit the other gals on the hop! 





No comments:

Post a Comment