Saturday, June 30, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms

Hello Stamping Friends,

Sorry I haven't been posting much other than digital. It's been so challenging to stamp being in this cast. Good news is, I only have 4 more days until this one comes off. I hope to be in a walking boot next week! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I did manage to get a few cards made this morning. I have all these new stamps and inks, and I have been so anxious to play with them. One of the new ones I inked up for the first time today is Betsy's Blossoms. I am usually not a huge bird fan, but I think that this little guy (or gal?) is adorable.


The cardstock colors are Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze and Pumpkin Pie. There is a pearl in the top corners, as well as the center of the blossom, and the birds eye. 
The Designer Series Paper is the new Floral District, which coordinates perfectly with this set. 

I am anxious to get back to stamping on a more regular basis. I have a few more samples to share with you this week, so be sure to come back! 

I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Keep cool wherever you are!
Thanks for stopping by ~



No comments:

Post a Comment