Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Smooches

Hello All! Happy Monday (is there such a thing?).

I finally am getting around to stamping some new samples. The new catalog is loaded with so many wonderful goodies! I am having such fun playing with all my new stamps, inks and papers.

Here is a cute sample using the Summer Smooches Suite of products. The stamp set is Bright Blossoms, and paired with the coordinating Summer Smooches Designer Paper, they are just adorable.


Do you see other new products on this card? The green is a new color called Gumball Green. I LOVE IT! The ribbon is new as well and ties beautifully. The THANK YOU banner is a new stamp set called 
Itty Bitty Banners. It is SO cute! It coordinates with the Bitty Banners Framelits Die. Awesome!

If you don't have your new catalog yet, please give me a shout. I have them here and will be happy to get one to you! :)


Thanks for stopping by, Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment